Over the past few years, I have become such a morning person! I love sunrises, my palo santo sessions, pulling a tarot card, meditating and my all-green energizing smoothie that keeps me full for HOURS.
I worked with Kelly Leveque post-synovial-sarcoma cancer treatment to get my mind and body back on track. She introduced me to her Fab Four Smoothie and I’ve been hooked since. I tend to opt for fruit-free because synovial sarcoma is rare and cancer feeds off of sugar (but also tonsss of other things and remember, that every body and cancer is unique!). Alas, I have absolutely no problem feeding my bod what is craving so every now and then I’ll throw some blueberries or a banana in my smoothie for a sweet kick.
Here’s my go-to all-green smoothie recipe:
- ~ 2 handfuls of spinach/kale (I tend to rotate my greens) to get a well-rounded dose of a variety of nutrients
- ~ 3 stalks of celery
- 1 cup of Califa coconut milk
- 1 scoop of protein powder brand’s I love include
- 1 scoop of Acacia fiber (plant-based fiber)
- 1 tbsp of Artisana almond butter — this brand is so clean and is legit just nuts and water!
- 1 tbsp of organic nettle powder for energy